Guiding your online marketing campaign strategyWe believe that a digital marketing strategy is essential to take advantage of the growing opportunities on the web. However, one-size-fits all does not apply. A campaign strategy model provides a framework for your marketing efforts that gives you a logical sequence to follow to make sure you take advantage of the tools and digital marketing channels that are right for you, and it keeps your efforts on track during the execution and implementation phases.
Does your current strategy fit your goals?When working with the campaign strategy experts at BigWing, we start out with a conversation about your goals and provide a free comprehensive assessment of your digital marketing footprint, and we take a look at your competitors efforts. At BigWing, you have a program manager and a whole team of experts at your disposal who will evaluate how effectively you are using the digital marketing channels that you have already implemented and what tools can help you grow and reach a relevant audience. How we do it.
The initial assessment will look at the following elements:
- Does your website’s messaging work? Is it an effective sales tool?
- Is your business well represented in search engines?
- Do you have content on your website capable of attracting new leads and turning customers into advocates?
- Do other high-quality websites reference you as an authority?
- Are you spending your paid search budget effectively?
- Is your social media marketing increasing customer loyalty, retention and referrals?
- Is your email list growing? Do your emails provoke your customers to take action?
- Are you well-positioned against major competitors in your market?