One of the advantages of online marketing is that the results can be carefully measured providing a clear understanding of your return on investment. If your digital campaign is carefully crafted with the proper analytics, changes in traffic, navigational paths, leads and purchases can be monitored allowing for quick campaign adjustments that will continue to drive the best results.
Unlike general offline broadcast advertising, where you hope to get results, online marketing offers the ability to target specific audiences and measure results quickly giving you the opportunity to fine-tune your message, target market and even your spending.
Online analytics and reporting typically consist of:
- Universal Google Analytics and a custom dashboard designed to reflect the key measurements that are most important to your campaign.
- Conversion tracking so you can understand which audience is coming to your site spending time and actually converting whether it be a lead form, actual sale or phone call.
- Phone tracking – is great for lead generation and eCommerce sites where every call counts.
- Ranking tracking is used to help evaluate the success of an onsite SEO optimization campaign and determine your share of traffic for specific keyword phrases.
- Social media metrics such as reach, share of voice and engagement are all important to understand if you are reaching the right audience in your social media campaign.
- Full campaign analysis should be done at least quarterly to determine what is working the best and where course adjustments may need to be made to increase the return on your investment.
- Other advanced analytics techniques such as A/B testing are also extremely valuable for making sure that every dollar spent is getting the best return.
Analytics is the core of everything we do, from initial assessment to paid search and social media. We let the numbers do the talking.
Contact us today to learn more about how BigWing reporting & analyses help your online marketing campaign soar.